- Develop tools to support production users and investigate technical issues.
- Design and implement features that improve the availability, scalability, latency, and efficiency using NodeJS.
- Design, implement, and maintain DevOps processes to enhance the efficiency and reliability of our systems.
- Contribute to developing continuous delivery, automation, and building pipelines to create an excellent experience for developers and customers.
- Manage and optimize AWS Serverless architecture for scalability and performance.
- Monitor and ensure the security and compliance of the DevOps environment, with an emphasis on SOC2 standards.
- Identify and develop opportunities to improve our processes and tools for automation.
- Collaborate with development teams to optimize application performance.
- Learn new skills and help foster a continuous delivery and cloud-first mindset.
- Manage your day-to-day workload and requests using agile practices as part of a team and community.
- Ability to be onsite United States.
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal, and able to communicate effectively with business and technical teams.
- 8 year – proven experience in IT software environment
- At least 2 years of experience in developing Backend API (NodeJs, Restful API, Typescript)
- At least 3 years of experience in DevOps Engineer
- Familiarity with SOC2 compliance requirements is a significant advantage
- Knowledge of the source control and its related concepts (Gitlab/Git flow, Trunk base, branches, etc.).
- Experience with CI/CD tools or configuration management tools
- DevOps mindset with automation in mind.
- Demonstrate good logical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Be curious and have a self-learning attitude.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a cross-functional environment
- AWS Certification.
- Fintech domain experience
How to apply
Send us your CV via: [email protected]