What You’re In Charge?
• Develop, expand and maintain close relationships with customers/ stakeholders to promote business
• Develop and implement account plan for strategic customers and partners
• Manage, follow up with old customers and build up a continuous opportunity pipeline.
• Work cross-functionally within the company to communicate with all stakeholders to ensure customers’ success to get maximize revenue
• Promote the signing of contracts, bargaining negotiation, implementation of procedures for signing contracts with customers.
• Build up and effectively manage continuous opportunity pipeline to ensure stable business situation, report pipeline situation on weekly basis. Report sales activities timely make necessary escalation when necessary
• Make visits to our customers to identify opportunities for growth within our platform
• Manage all reporting about the health of customers’ accounts
• Achieve yearly target as agreed with direct manager
- Experience at least 2 years in Sale Manager position in Software Development Outsourcing Excellent Communication and English skills, an oversea student from the EU, USA, AU is a plus
- Having knowledge about Technical IT are plus
- Articulate and well-accustomed to a client-facing role
- Maintain company ethics code and standards of professionalism with highly honest characteristics
- Mature judgment to identify and analyze problems and implement solutions
- Highly organized with a multi-task orientation
- Proactive and aggressive to archive sales target
- Good problem- solving skill, negotiation skill, presentation skill
- Having project management experience is a plus
- Excellent interpersonal skills and confidence
How to apply:
Please send your CV to [email protected]. After application screening, the next step will be a telephone interview with a member of our HR team. If successful, the final stage is face-to-face interview that will take place in our office.