- Creating a software management plan and participating in the software engineering process to meet with company’s objectives.
- Support to build up project management process and quality control.
- Communicate status, risks, and issues to PM to prevent issues, risks, and defects.
- Follow the processes and get cross-functional teams to buy in on adhering to set-up systems.
- Performing software quality assurance audit. Ensure the actual SDLC process followed the established plan and strategy.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Software Engineering, or related field.
- Proven work experience as a Process Quality Assurance (PQA) at least 3 years
- Knowledge of software development lifecycle (SDLC), experience in CMMI, ISO, Agile Scrum… is an advantage
- Know how to use project management tools (Redmine, GitLab…)
- Understanding of software testing principles: including test planning, test case development, test execution, and defect management. Knowledge of different testing types, such as functional testing, regression testing, and usability testing
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with keen attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams
- Self-motivated, proactive, and able to work both independently and as part of a team.
How to apply
After application screening, the next step will be a telephone interview with a member of our HR team. If successful, the final stage is face-to-face interview that will take place in our office.