We are currently looking for Technical Architect to support our ambitious growth strategy and solve issues for projects. This position partners closely with our customers, channel partners and INNOTECH Communication’s development Team to deliver customer-driven, state-of-art IT outsources. This position will focus in Infrastructure design, improving corporate networks and will be involved in improving the design of the Infrastructure that applications sit on.
- Work directly with customers and consult technology solutions to serve strategic development needs and optimize operations.
- Involve in all phases of the product development cycle including requirements analysis, conceptual design, project estimation, detailed design, software construction and deployment.
- Facilitate and lead the core development process as well as ensure proper interaction with existing or new technology.
- Have Good Mindset for Development schedule/Quality/Self-Study.
- Lead the Project team in design methods and principles, adopting a standard for issue and risk management as well as the management of the product backlog and inventor
- Provide guidance and direction to the team to ensure effective and continuous delivery pipeline with the appropriate level of automation
- Fluent English ability with US accent (writing, verbal) and able to discuss/debate solutions effectively at all levels (technical team, stakeholders in US)
- 10-15+ years of experience in web and mobile development and a minimum of 5 years’ experience in technical architect/solution architect
- Experience support for presales activities. Able to build a trusted relationship with customers to promote business is a plus
- Having a high level of knowledge, master programming language resources, and great knowledge of fundamental frameworks for or other frameworks such as NodeJS, ReactJS
- Strong experience in AWS Serverless architecture
- Familiarity with multi-tenant architecture concepts
- Be able to identify, treat, interpret, and come up with conclusions about the Non-Functional Requirements of a project.
- Good understanding of Database and Query Performance Tuning
- Lead code reviews and enforce coding standards to maintain code quality.
- Strong problem-solving skills, communication skills.
- Be able to demonstrate calmness and self-control even in adverse situations.
- Be happy to coach, mentor, and train team members.
- Knowledge of Container/Docker/Kubernetes
- Familiar with working in an Agile environment
- Experience in leading/organizing technical events such as tech seminars, coding contests, hackathons
- Good experience in engineering practices (CI/CD and Software Testing)
- Well-organized, capable of performing multiple tasks, able to work under high pressure.
- Strong leadership team and management task
- Favorable traits include proactivity, logic, self-organization, and team player.
How to apply
Send us your CV via: [email protected]