We are looking for 10 engineers (fresher/junior) passionate about Cloud Computing and HPC (High Performance Computing) technologies. Who will:
* Be trained the knowledge about Linux, Cloud, Network, storage and HPC at least 3 months.
* Research HPC material to understand and implement according to the assignments.
* Lab and implement on cluster of Super Computer.
* Measure performance and build infrastructure that can utilize the power of Super Computer
* Strong ability to read and write the material written in English.
* Willing to learn technical knowledge related to the HPC field.
* University major related to bellow field: Software Engineering, Computer Science, Embedded System, Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Mechatronics, Telecommunication Engineering.
Nice to have:
* Experience in Linux (bash script, work with terminal, understand Linux basic, thread and process, shell scripts).
* Experience of building a computing infrastructure on the major virtualization hypervisors (VMware, Hyper-V, KVM, QEMU).
* Knowledge of the OSI model, VLAN configuration on the L3 switch.
* Strong communication skills, presentation skills, with an acumen.
How to apply
After application screening, the next step will be a telephone interview with a member of our HR team. If successful, the final stage is face-to-face interview that will take place in our office.