What You’re In Charge?
• Work cross functionally within the company to communicate with all stakeholders to ensure customers’ successes to get maximize revenue
• Manage, follow up old customers and expand new customers relationship
• Promote the signing of contracts, bargaining negotiation, implementation of procedures for signing contracts with customers.
• Develop, implement and execute direct sales enterprise management solution
• Manage the progress and effectiveness of product deployment to customers.
• Planning to improve the quality of customer services
• Summarize the monthly report on the business, ensure the turnover, sales monthly, quarterly basic as required by PM/CEO
• Create and maintain relationships with customers to better understand and achieve their needs
• Make visits to our customers to identify opportunities for growth within our platform
• Manage all reporting about the health of customers’ accounts
• Experience 3 years with Account Executive/Business Development position
• At least 1 year Account Manager experience
• Excellent in Communication and English skills, oversea student from EU, USA, AU is a plus
• Experience of Production manager or knowledge about Technical IT are plus
• Articulate and well accustomed to client facing role
• Maintain company ethics code and standards of professionalism with highly honest characteristic.
• Ability to conduct business and operate at several levels within an organization and at varied cultural, social setting.
• Mature judgment to identify and analyze problem and implement solutions.
• Highly organized with a multi task orientation.
How to apply:
Please send your CV to [email protected]. After application screening, the next step will be a telephone interview with a member of our HR team. If successful, the final stage is face-to-face interview that will take place in our office.