We’re looking for Account Manager to join our team to grow and take care by enabling customer success and identifying upsell opportunities for our key accounts in US market. The ideal candidate will be able to appropriately identify the needs of both new and current customers in order to aid customers in their success using our product. This will be done by developing an appropriate level of communication with customers and internal team members to better understand and mitigate any issues the customer may face.
- Manage, follow up old customers and expand new customer relationships. Develop potential customers, especially in US market.
- Work cross functionally within the company to communicate with all stakeholders to ensure customers’ successes to get maximize revenue.
- Promote the signing of contracts, bargaining negotiation, implementing of procedures for signing contracts with customers.
- Manage the progress and effectiveness of deploying products and services.
- Suggest the plan of improving the quality of products and services. Work with Marketing Department to develop market share while balancing customers’ satisfaction.
- Proactively create demands for Offshore/Outsourcing service, Software solution and staffing solution.
- Proactively help to resolve issues with customers, partners and internal stakeholders.
- Create and maintain relationships with customers to get better understand their needs as well as identify more opportunities for business growth.
- Must to have at least 2 years of experience as a Account Manager in Software Industry (prefer IT Outsourcing Services). We only contact qualified candidates who meet this requirement.
- Experience working in Fintech domain is a plus.
- Experience working in USA market is a plus.
- Enthusiastic, dedicated and customer oriented as a trusted advisor of customers.
- Fluent in English.
How to apply
After application screening, the next step will be a telephone interview with a member of our HR team. If successful, the final stage is face-to-face interview that will take place in our office.