INNOTECH Vietnam is looking for an Assistant to CEO, supporting to coordinate CEO’s activities with internal departments and external (customers and partners).
Your duties will be to:
1. Assisting to CEO in business planning and evaluating results:
– Set up some meetings to discuss between the CEO and management board members about business plans.
– Support to CEO in making business plans (objectives, targets, execution/ action plans) and communicating with directors, managers to deploy.
– Collect the reports from management board members as well as remind them to update the results of projects, tasks so that the objectives and targets can be updated and suitable with actual situations.
2. Administration tasks:
– Complete a broad variety of administrative tasks for the CEO including: managing appointments and meetings; composing meeting minutes; arranging business trips, …
– Make plans, coordinate and ensure the CEO’s schedules are followed.
– Perform other duties as assigned by the CEO.
– Reports to the CEO and works directly with the Board of Directors.
– Female. Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance or related field.
– At least 2 years of experience as an assistant to CEO.
– Working experience in IT industry or being passionate about IT industry is a plus.
– Have business knowledge in Finance, Marketing, and Operations.
– Excellent at English & Vietnamese both written and verbal communication
– Proficiency in using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Power point).
– Ability to conduct research and present data.
– Very organized & thorough. Being ready to work overtime in urgent situations.
– Proven experience in project management.
– Highly flexible and able to work under heavy time constraints, pressures, and other limited resources.
How to apply
After application screening, the next step will be a telephone interview with a member of our HR team. If successful, the final stage is face-to-face interview that will take place in our office.