We are looking for Middle and Senior level for the position Automation Test Engineer to design testing procedures for our software applications. Your main responsibility will be:
- Be trained about the framework in 2-4 weeks when joining our projects.
- Implement shift-left testing, automation first to test early and often
- Code automated tests during build and regression test phases and integrate into the CI/CD pipeline
- Review solution documentation, and assist with the analysis, testing, and resolution of issues
- Support defining the user story acceptance criteria and ensuring stories meet the high level of quality
- Must have:
- At least 1 year experienced in Automation testing with mobile application.
- Strong knowledge about testing concepts and software development life-cycles
- Strong knowledge of multiple automated test framework (Selenium, Appium, …)
- Well collaborate with members in Agile team.
- Experience with programming language such as Python.
- Able to communicate English well (write, read, speak and listen).
Nice to have:
- Experience of software engineer best practices
- Experience with exploratory testing and behavior driven design.
- Experience with Version Control (GIT), CI/CD system (Teamcity/ Jenkin)
How to apply
After application screening, the next step will be a telephone interview with a member of our HR team. If successful, the final stage is face-to-face interview that will take place in our office.