We are looking for Backend developers who can work with Nodejs to build projects and will consider higher level (Lead) or lower level (Middle) based on the candidate’s qualification & interview evaluation.
- Develop back-end features using Restful API, typescript, loopback.
- Develop customer’s or internal tools to support production users and investigate technical issues.
- Design and implement features that support client side and improve the availability, scalability, latency, and efficiency using NodeJS.
- Write high-quality, well-tested, clean, simple, and maintainable code; build common libraries.
We are looking for developer adapting these following requirements:
• Professional experience of minimum 2-3 years with Nodejs.
• Experience with Java/ RnR is preferred but not essential – we value a good developer that can learn quickly over experience in specific languages and frameworks.
• Experience in developing Backend API: NodeJs, Java, Restful API, typescript, loopback
• Experience with SQL Server, RabbitMQ, Spring, Oracle, ELK, Redis or NoSQL (Apache CouchDB, MongoDB).
• Familiar with GitHub/GitLab, Docker containers, Message Queuing, Apache Kafka
• Ability to work independently
• Have a good communication, problem-solving and negotiation skills
• Good English in reading and writing
How to apply
After application screening, the next step will be a telephone interview with a member of our HR team. If successful, the final stage is face-to-face interview that will take place in our office.