We’re looking for Business Analyst will play a key part in the establishment and build of a new business. This business will act as a centralized hub providing solutions and application development across the business.
You will bring a passion for meeting the needs of individuals and businesses through a range of projects/ products as well as a deep understanding of the benefits that technology can bring to customers’ daily lives.
- Work with stakeholders to understand their needs, concerns and the environment that they operate to define detailed requirements. Gather, organize and synthesize large amounts of information from various sources.
- Effectively identify and define business needs and problems/issues to enable a feasible solution scope to be developed.
- Effectively communicate requirements to stakeholders, managing conflicts, issues and changes in order to ensure that stakeholders and project team members remain in agreement on solution scope.
- Contribute to the conversion of business needs into functional designs and conduct product training as needed.
- Identify and manage gaps, determine the effectiveness of proposed solutions and develop Business Requirements documents and models.
- Identify the risks associated with the proposed solution as well as the risk for not implementing the solution.
- Ensure the Team understand the product requirements & backlog and the product is delivered at high quality.
- At least 2+ years’ experiences Business Analysis in IT software industry
- Excellent English communication.
- Understanding of BABOK® Knowledge Areas is a big plus.
- Strong MS Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and BA Tools (Visio, Axure, Balsamiq, or Figma)
- Experience with testing web/mobile applications is an advantage.
- Mature judgment to identify and analyze problem and implement solutions.
- Highly organized with a multi task orientation.
- Refine our Agile methodology based on results and client feedback
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Computer Science and Business Information System
How to apply
After application screening, the next step will be a telephone interview with a member of our HR team. If successful, the final stage is face-to-face interview that will take place in our office.