We’re looking for Delivery/Project Manager will play a key part in the establishment and build of some Fintech projects. This business will act as a centralized hub providing solutions and application development across the business.
We are currently looking for key members to support our ambitious growth strategy and solve issues for projects. This position partners closely with our customers, channel partners and INNOTECH Communication’s development Team to deliver customer-driven, state-of-art IT outsources. This position will focus in Infrastructure design, improving corporate networks and will be involved in improving the design of the Infrastructure that applications sit on.
1. Overall delivery responsibility for a portfolio of Agile software development projects
2. Understanding the client’s pain points, strategic trends and initiatives and positioning of ITV together with the Client Manager by providing relevant solutions and driving ‘Delivery led Growth’.
3. Shape and develop the appropriate delivery solution (working closely with the Sales lead, Technical solution architect(s) and others) by determining the right skillsets, team sizing, hiring needs, etc. including setting up the proposal
4. Review the quality reports with respect to the project/program to ensure that proposal, project set-up and project execution are done according to ITV’s policies and processes
5. Project Delivery;
- Review the project planning and monitoring work products regularly
- Ensure that the project/program adheres to the agreed budget and Schedule
- Prepare Project status reports for the Client Steering Committee
- Monitor and review customer satisfaction
- Manage change request together with the Client Manager
- Address escalations from Project Manager (internal) or client (external) about project risks and issues
6. Project Team management
- Ensure adequate staffing and training, clear definition of responsibilities
- Ensure commitment of the project team to the project plan
- Motivate, coach and mentor the development team, supervise and evaluate team members, provide them with valid and constructive feedback, supportive and professional mentoring
- Lead the Project team in design methods and principles, adopting a standard for issue and risk management as well as the management of the product backlog and inventor
- Provide guidance and direction to the team to ensure effective and continuous delivery pipeline with the appropriate level of automation
- Excellent English ability (writing, verbal) and able to communicate effectively at all levels (must be able to present to a group of stakeholders).
- Experience 4 years as a Project Management/ Team management.
- Strong knowledge of Scrum methodology, processes, and practices
- Strong communication, collaboration, leadership, conflict resolution and resource management skills
- Strong knowledge of project management practices: budgeting (estimation), planning, monitoring and control, quality management and communication.
- Strong report skills and interpersonal skills, extremely resourceful
- Good understanding of software development process
- Favorable traits include: proactivity, logic, self organization and team player.
- Coordinates closely with sales to align solution design with customers’ requirements.
- Collaborates with sales to ensure these opportunities are effectively covered.
- Proven ability to solve problems creatively, Excellent analytical skills
- ‘Roll your sleeves up’ attitude working.
Nice to have:
- Strong knowledge of various software development practices such as Agile, XP, LEAN and DevOps. Jira/Confluence experience is preferred.
- International education and/or experience working abroad is considered a strong asset (as most of our customers are based outside of Vietnam).
- Experience with at least one of programming languages/framework such as React Native/ReactJS/Java Spring/NodeJS
- Well-organized, capable of performing multiple tasks, able to work under high pressure
- PMi-ACP or PMP is preferred.
- Be happy to coach, mentor and train less senior colleagues.
How to apply
After application screening, the next step will be a telephone interview with a member of our HR team. If successful, the final stage is face-to-face interview that will take place in our office.