We are looking for HPC and Cloud Infrastructure Trainer who are passionate about Cloud Computing and HPC (High Performance Computing) technologies and supporting trainees. You will:
– Self-motivated, passionate, energetic and positive person.
– Detail oriented, love teaching, and has high expectations for trainees.
– Love motivating trainees and seeing their succeeds.
– Must be good communicator, be able to concisely breakdown complex concepts and articulate difficult problems.
– Good logical thinking of how system works.
You are responsible for:
– Revise training plan, create rubrics, assignments, real-world projects and evaluation metrics
– Conduct training session on daily basis (1-1.5 hours per day).
– Track trainees progress, ensure that all trainees meet the standards.
– Must be flexible and willing to support trainees when needed or as requested by the manager.
– Create new training contents when requested by the manager.
– Master/PhD degrees in Computer Science.
– 1+ years of professional experience in training or managing tech teams.
– Fluent in English (IELTS 7).
– Have experiences in high-performance system designs.
– Solid understanding in C programming, OS concepts, Virtualization Technologies such as VT-x or VT-d, Container technologies LXD.
– Solid understanding in KVM hypervisor and cloud opensource solution like OpenStack.
– Have research publications is a plus.
How to apply
After application screening, the next step will be a telephone interview with a member of our HR team. If successful, the final stage is face-to-face interview that will take place in our office.