We are looking for Talent Full-Stack Developers to join our new projects. The main tasks will involve in the development of front-end, server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the client. Your main responsibility will be:
- Contribute in all phases of software development lifecycle.
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
- Write well designed, testable, efficient source code.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications.
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
We are looking for
- At least 2 years experiences as a Full-stack Developer.
- Experience in developing with Java programing
- Experience in web backend development with Angular 4+ or ReactJS.
- Thorough understanding of SQL Server, capacity planning, database management, tuning, versioning and security.
- Experience in unit test and test-driven development
- Strong knowledge in OOP design patterns, the S.O.L.I.D principles and other coding best practices.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
Nice to have:
- Experience or knowledge about Java enterprise frameworks and libraries such as Spring, Hibernate Spring, PrimeFaces framework etc.
- Strong knowledge and execution of Git, CI/CD and other software development practices.
- Knowledge of Microservices is a big plus.Be able to read and write English, basic English speaking.
How to apply
After application screening, the next step will be a telephone interview with a member of our HR team. If successful, the final stage is face-to-face interview that will take place in our office.