We are looking for Full-stack Developers (Middle/Senior) to join our growing teams to develop a Mobile Applicaiton for a travel company domain. This person will play a key role in the development of server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the client. You will be able to complement current work streams and join the existing teams. Your main responsibility will:
- Be responsible for developing and optimizing products/ project
- Support and communicate with other teams on request.
- Write clean, modular, robust code to implement the desired requirements with little or no supervision
- Work with the other partners to triage and fix bugs with rapid turnaround
- Contribute ideas to the application making progress.
We are looking for developer adapting these following requirements:
- 2-5 years of experience coding in one or more languages:
- Specialize in Flutter and Nodejs
- Able to comprehend and express ideas in English comfortably
- Experience with typescripts in Angular
- Able to read source code and write UT
- Experience in bucket, express
- Experience in Google Firestore database on cloud
- Experience in open API
- Resource code testing: know how to write unit test
It would be a huge plus if you have some working experience as following contents:
- Able to verify your test case
- Willing to learn and grow with the company to adapt new technology in a fast-pace environment.
How to apply
After application screening, the next step will be a telephone interview with a member of our HR team. If successful, the final stage is face-to-face interview that will take place in our office.