We are looking for Senior Full Stack Developer to join our new projects for customer in Fintech industry. Your main responsibilities will be:
- Developing and implementing software applications based on Writing functional, clean and scalable code on both front-end and back-end.
- Troubleshooting of bugs and enhancing of software.
- Manage current operational databases and applications.
- Testing of software to ensure effectiveness and efficiency.
- Creating security and data protection settings.
- Contributing to the entire phase of the development lifecycle client’s requirements.
- Creating security and data protection settings;
- Minimum 2 year of experience Backend development (NodeJS/Java/.Net) and Mobile development (React Native)
- Willing to learn new languages (Clojure,…)
- Experience in developing Backend API: Restful API, typescript, loopback,…
- Experience writing code for iOS/Android apps, Native Modules, Native UI Components in React Native
- Experience with Push Notification, Map … in React Native
- Experience with Redux, Redux Saga, Redux Thunk, mobx, mobx-react, mobx-state-tree and Chrome debugger.
- Experience with SQL Server, RabbitMQ, Spring, Oracle, ELK, Redis or NoSQL (Apache CouchDB, MongoDB).
- Nice to have knowledge about Micro-Service, SOA,…
- Familiar with GitHub/GitLab, Docker containers, Message Queuing, Apache Kafka
- Ability to work independently
- Have a good communication, problem-solving and negotiation skills
How to apply:
Please send your CV to [email protected]. After application screening, the next step will be a telephone interview with a member of our HR team. If successful, the final stage is face-to-face interview that will take place in our office.