We are looking for Java Developers to join our new projects. The main tasks will involve the development of full-stack, server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the client. Your main responsibility will be:
- You will contribute to the overall component design and play a key role in implementing features. Designs develops, and tests specific component features and functions, prepares functional specifications and builds prototypes.
- Works on multiple highly complex major tasks requiring innovative solutions including security, scalability, and performance requirements.
- Ensures proper test coverage exists based on requirements and design specifications. Write tests for existing and created code to ensure compatibility and stability
- Coaching and managing junior developers.
- Minimum 3 years with Java/ J2EE, Spring frameworks technologies, and Angular technologies;
- Minimum 1-year knowledge about Oracle or Postgres Database; Azure (AKS, APIM)
- Have a knowledge: of ER diagram, to create Procedure, Microservices
- Experience in software development projects in Banking/Insurance is a plus.
- Strong team working ability and work independently is a plus
- Able to communicate in meeting using English
- Have understanding and experience of working in teams practicing Agile/Scrum methodologies is a plus
- Willing to learn, willing to do and grow with the company
- Able to quickly adapt to new technology
How to apply
After application screening, the next step will be a telephone interview with a member of our HR team. If successful, the final stage is face-to-face interview that will take place in our office.