We are looking for Junior to Middle level for QC Engineer (Manual) position to design testing procedures for our software applications.Your main responsibility will be:
- Work with clients to understand the project requirements in each stage, review and analyze system specifications.
- Work with stakeholders, test lead and team members in test planning, specification, identification, implementation, setup and execution of test cases.
- Perform the test activity, generate and send test reports to line manager, follow up the issue verification and bug resolution.
- Participate in supporting customers to solve their issues
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent industry experience.
- Having at least 1 year of experience in testing on multiple platforms especially Mobile (IOS, Android) and API
- Experience in Testing UI/UX, Performance (Jmeter), REST APIs,…
- Experience in Load Test, Check Log K8S
- Experience in bug tracking tools: Redmine, JIRA.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with ability to communicate with users, developers, and other technical staff.
- Good at reading and writing in English. Can communication at the basic level.
Nice to have:
- Experience in automation testing (Selenium/Appium, Cucumber, Testing, QuickTestPro …).
- Experience working under an Agile (Scrum) model.
How to apply
After application screening, the next step will be a telephone interview with a member of our HR team. If successful, the final stage is face-to-face interview that will take place in our office.