We are looking for Talent Backend Developers (Java/Nodejs) to join our new projects. The main tasks will involve in the development of full-stack, server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the client. Your main responsibility will be:
- Contribute in all phases of software development lifecycle.
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient source code.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications.
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
We are looking for developers adapting these following requirements:
- At least 3 year experiences in Backend development.
- Experienced in Frameworks: Spring, Spring Boot.
- Experienced with Oracle, Redis, MongoDB.
- Experienced in Microservices
- Must have experience coding skill in Java.
- Strong about coding skill in Nodejs.
- Write and read English, basic English speaking.
- Experience working in Unit testing (Mockito).
- Experience working Web service (Restful service).
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
Nice to have:
- Experienced in HTML, Angular.
- Experience in software development projects in Banking/Insurance.
How to apply
After application screening, the next step will be a telephone interview with a member of our HR team. If successful, the final stage is face-to-face interview that will take place in our office.