We are hiring 2 Backend Developers (NodeJS) level Middle to Senior to join our Fintech/Banking industry projects.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Develop back-end features using Restful API, typescript, loopback.
- Develop customer’s or internal tools to support production users and investigate technical issues.
- Design and implement features that support client side and improve the availability, scalability, latency, and efficiency using NodeJS.
- Write high-quality, well-tested, clean, simple, and maintainable code; build common libraries.
We are looking for developers to adapt these following requirements:
- Professional experience of minimum 3 years in software development and 2 years with Nodejs.
- Experience in developing Backend API: NodeJS, Restful API, typescript, loopback
- Experience with SQL Server, RabbitMQ, Spring, Oracle, ELK, Redis, or NoSQL (Apache CouchDB, MongoDB).
- Nice to know Micro-Service, SOA,…
- Familiar with GitHub/GitLab, Docker containers, Message Queuing, Apache Kafka
- Ability to work independently
- Have good communication, problem-solving, and negotiation skills
How to apply
Please send your CV to [email protected]
After application screening phrase, the next step will be a telephone interview with our HR member. If the candidate successfully passes the screening, the final face-to-face interview will take place at our office.