We are looking for Backend developers (Middle/Senior) who can work with Nodejs to ensure high performance and responsiveness to requests from the client. You will be able to complement current work streams and join the existing teams. Your main responsibility will:
- Develop back-end features using Restful API, typescript, loopback.
- Develop customer’s or internal tools to support production users and investigate technical issues.
- Design and implement features that support client side and improve the availability, scalability, latency, and efficiency using NodeJS.
- Write high-quality, well-tested, clean, simple, and maintainable code; build common libraries.
We are looking for developers adapting these following requirements:
- Professional experience of minimum 2-3 years with Nodejs.
- Experience in developing Backend API: NodeJs, Java, Restful API, typescript, loopback
- Experience with SQL Server, RabbitMQ, Spring, Oracle, ELK, Redis or NoSQL (Apache CouchDB, MongoDB).
- Have knowledge about Micro-Service, SOA,…
- Familiar with GitHub/GitLab, Docker containers, Message Queuing, Apache Kafka
- Ability to work independently
- Have a good communication, problem-solving and negotiation skills
- Good English in reading and writing
How to apply
After application screening, the next step will be a telephone interview with a member of our HR team. If successful, the final stage is face-to-face interview that will take place in our office.