We are looking for Talented PHP Developer to join our new projects. Your main responsibility will be:
- Maintain and develop websites for client using PHP.
- Follow the industry’s best practices for writing clean code.
- Troubleshoot and fix any issues relating to PHP programs.
- Writing technical document as well as non-technical specifications along with record all procedures.
- Work closely with PMs and testers in completing projects.
- Produce results effectively and within the deadlines set.
We are looking for developer adapting these following requirements:
- At least 2 years of experience as web application developer.
- Fluent in PHP development and architecture.
- Strong knowledge of object-oriented design and related concepts.
- Having experience with framework like Drupal, WordPress or Symfony.
- Good knowledge in MySQL.
- Good experience in debugging tools.
- Able to comprehend and express ideas in English comfortably.
How to apply
After application screening, the next step will be a telephone interview with a member of our HR team. If successful, the final stage is face-to-face interview that will take place in our office.