We are looking for PHP Developers to join our new projects. The main tasks will involve in the definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from internal projects request or from our clients. Your main responsibility will be:
- Contribute in all phases of software development lifecycle
- Develop/Maintain store management and HRM applications mostly
- Write well designed, testable, efficient source code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
We are looking for
- At least 1 year experience in developing with PHP programing
- Deep understanding of the Object Oriented Programming (OOP) pattern
- Basic Knowledge of one at least one of the following: Laravel, Wordpress, CodeIgniter
- Experience with MySQL/MariaDB
- Experience with Web Service, REST APIs
Nice to have:
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Be able to read and write English, basic English speaking.
How to apply
After application screening, the next step will be a telephone interview with a member of our HR team. If successful, the final stage is face-to-face interview that will take place in our office.