We are looking for Project Director to join our company. In this role you will have responsibility for:
- On top of project success and lead the team to deliver the best quality to our clients. Coordinate all aspects of a project management and ensure smooth project execution, delivery of quality software products, and client is satisfied with outcome of the project.
- Reviews project plan to determine time-frame, funding limitations, procedures, staffing requirements and allotment of resources to various phases of the project.
- Establishes work plan and staffing for each project phase and arranges for recruitment or assignment of project staff.
- Confers with project staff to outline work plan and assign duties, responsibilities and scope of authority.
- Manages activities of project staff to ensure project progress is on schedule and within budget.
- Reviews status reports and modifies schedules and/or plans as required.
- Prepares and presents project reports for management, clients or others.
- Confers with project staff to provide technical advice and resolve problems.
- Tracks actual performance against planned project performance, analyzes variances, and work with project team to ensure all customer needs are met while maintaining control of the project.
- Changing project and staff schedules to keep the project within the deadline
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field, required.
- Minimum of five (10) years related technical experience including five (5) years of project management experience, required.
- Strong Communicate skills as frequently with Clients by English
- Experience in fixed prices project with technical area (i.e. Finance Technology, Mobile Solution etc), and in a similarly sized IT organization, required.
- Analytical and organization skills and ability to develop and implement multiple small to medium project plans, required.
- Project management, communication, presentation, relationship building and strategic planning and implementation skills, required.
- Manage and motivate all team members
How to apply
After application screening, the next step will be a telephone interview with a member of our HR team. If successful, the final stage is face-to-face interview that will take place in our office.