We’re looking for Project Lead or Project Manager will play a key part in the establishment and build of a new project. This business will act as a centralized hub providing solutions and application development across the business.
We are currently looking for key members to support our ambitious growth strategy and solve issues for projects. This position partners closely with our customers, channel partners and INNOTECH Communication’s development Team to deliver customer-driven, state-of-art IT outsources. This position will focus in Infrastructure design, improving corporate networks and will be involved in improving the design of the Infrastructure that applications sit on.
- Learn the idea of system design, the way of working process as well as project operation of customers
- Work directly with customers to clarify requirement, make project plan and manage project progress
- Manage project activities for multiple projects and requests across all management phases, including initiation, planning, execution, monitoring, control and closure.
- Ensure software development standards and practices are followed. Identify and resolve risks, issues and conflicts to ensure quality control throughout the project life cycle
- Lead and motivate the development team, supervise and evaluate team members, provide them with valid and constructive feedback, supportive and professional mentoring
- Lead the Project team in design methods and principles, adopting a standard for issue and risk management as well as the management of the product backlog and inventor
- Provide guidance and direction to the team to ensure effective and continuous delivery pipeline with the appropriate level of automation
- Strong English communication skill as frequently with Clients
- Experience 5 years as a Project Management/ Team management
- Experience with at least one of programming languages such as Reactnative/ReactJS/Java Spring/NodeJS.
- Good understanding of software development process
- Well-organized, capable of performing multiple tasks, able to work under high pressure
- Good Agile mindset
- Experience with Java language, Gitlab, Jira, CI/CD. Devops is a plus
- Strong leadership team and manage task
How to apply
After application screening, the next step will be a telephone interview with a member of our HR team. If successful, the final stage is face-to-face interview that will take place in our office.