We are looking for Middle and Senior level for the position Automation Test Engineer to design testing procedures for our software applications. Your main responsibility will be:
- Designing, executing and analyzing automation test scripts & test results for mobile and web applications.
- Running and analyzing automation test report.
- Preparing test environments, test data and System configuration if required.
- Updating script through each release.
- Maintaining and update framework when the library is upgraded.
- Defining, maintaining the test automation framework and ensuring that appropriate testing tools are selected and applied optimally.
- Work closely with team members to identify testing areas across the deliverable.
- Communicating status, risks and issues to senior management and team members.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent industry experience.
- At least 2-5 years of experience in automated and manual testing in web and mobile apps.
- Strong testing experiences (test strategy, test approach, test plan, test techniques)
- Strong knowledge about testing concepts and ensure quality releases to Production.
- Extensive automation testing with hands on experience using Cucumber/Selenium & Appium.
- Working knowledge of scripting language such as C#, Java.
- Strong domain knowledge on mobile/web/desktop applications (enterprise-level, banking domain, core banking Service is a big plus)
- Good English communication skills is preferred.
- Can hold training for QC member about QC technical or soft skill is a plus.
- Experience working under an Agile (Scrum) model.
How to apply
After application screening, the next step will be a telephone interview with a member of our HR team. If successful, the final stage is face-to-face interview that will take place in our office.