We are looking for Middle and Senior level for QC Engineer (Manual/Automation) position to design testing procedures for our software applications. Your main responsibility will be:
- Work with clients to understand the project requirements in each stage, review and analyze system specifications.
- Work with stakeholders, test lead and team members in test planning, specification, identification, implementation, setup and execution of test cases.
- Perform the test activity, generate and send test reports to line manager, follow up the issue verification and bug resolution.
- Be involved in the software DevOps process related to test automation (if any), continuous integration and general test scripting.
- Participate in supporting customers to solve their issues and report back to the team for improving our products.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent industry experience.
- Having 2-5 years of experience in testing on multiple platforms: Android, iOS, WebApp, API.
- Experience in testing UAT, UI/UX, REST APIs, Security, Performance testing and troubleshoot.
- Experience in bug tracking tools: Redmine, JIRA.
- Strong knowledge about testing concepts and ensure quality releases to Production.
- Proficient in a programming language (Java, Python…)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with ability to communicate with users, developers, and other technical staff.
- Good English communication skills.
Nice to have:
- Experience in automation testing (Selenium/Appium, Cucumber, Testing, QuickTestPro …) is a plus.
- Experience working under an Agile (Scrum) model.
- Have knowledge about CI/CD with Jenkins, GitLabs.
How to apply
After application screening, the next step will be a telephone interview with a member of our HR team. If successful, the final stage is face-to-face interview that will take place in our office.