We are looking for 1 Scrum Master to join our team in Fintech/Banking industry projects. Your main responsibilities will be:
- Communicate over cross-functional teams to transfer system requirements/specifications from English to Vietnamese teams;
- Working closely with Vietnamese teams, oversea project quality, and progress;
- Working directly with PM/SM/PO in refining and understanding the project’s specifications & requirements, oversee the project on the schedule, Q&A;
- Discuss with the Vietnamese team & negotiate with other teams about the project progress to give the best quality service and follow the deadline;
- Lead and motivate the development team, supervise and evaluate team members, provide them with valid and constructive feedback, supportive and professional mentoring;
- Lead the Project team in design methods and principles, adopting a standard for issue and risk management as well as the management of the product backlog and inventor.
- Strong communication in English (native)
- At least 2 years of Scrum Master
- Strong knowledge of Scrum methodology, processes, and practices
- Proven ability to solve problems creatively
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and extremely resourceful
- Expertise in Atlassian based Project Management tools-JIRA
- The ability to lead discussions related to product/application/modules/team
- Scrum Master certification (CSM, PSM, CSP, PSM II) is an advantage
- Strong communication, collaboration, leadership, conflict resolution and time management skills
- Strong reporting skills.
How to apply
After application screening, the next step will be a telephone interview with a member of our HR team. If successful, the final stage is face-to-face interview that will take place in our office.