We are looking for 1 Scrum Master to join our team in Fintech/Banking industry projects. Your main responsibilities will be:
- Communicate over cross-functional teams to transfer system requirements/specifications from English to Vietnamese teams;
- Working closely with Vietnamese teams, oversea project quality, and progress;
- Working directly with PM/SM/PO in refining and understanding the project’s specifications & requirements, oversee the project on the schedule, Q&A;
- Discuss with the Vietnamese team & negotiate with other teams about the project progress to give the best quality service and follow the deadline;
- Lead and motivate the development team, supervise and evaluate team members, provide them with valid and constructive feedback, supportive and professional mentoring;
- Lead the Project team in design methods and principles, adopting a standard for issue and risk management as well as the management of the product backlog and inventor.
- IT background is required, with an understanding of the software development lifecycle.
- Excellent English speaking and written skills.
- At least 2+ years of recent experience as a Scrum Master.
- Accountable for the quality of Agile ceremonies including daily scrums, sprint planning, showcases, and retrospectives.
- Ability to provide constructive and timely feedback to delivery team members and stakeholders.
- Conflict resolution within/between the delivery team and stakeholders.
- Ability to negotiate priorities and timelines with stakeholders.
- Ensuring the delivery team commits to their definition of done.
- Strong visual representation and management of work in the sprint.
- Nice to have Scrum Master certification (CSM/CSP/ PSM/ PSM II/ PSM III).
How to apply
After application screening, the next step will be a telephone interview with a member of our HR team. If successful, the final stage is face-to-face interview that will take place in our office.