We are looking for an experienced and versatile Technical Scrum Master who will be responsible for building a new scrum team for the delivery of one of our new fintech products. To be successful in the role you should demonstrate pragmatism in your approach and be sensitive to the environment that we operate in, using your skills and knowledge to appropriately influence the delivery approach.
- Excellent presentation and facilitation, coaching and mentorship skills
- Strong stakeholder management and communications experience
- Strong ability to influence cross-functional teams and leadership
- Demonstrate assertiveness, being the voice of reason and authority
- Responsibility for continuous delivery and management of technical debt
- Management of the Master Story List (MSL), ensuring it is adequately maintained, stories are up to date and ready to play into a sprint
- IT background is required, with understanding about software development lifecycle.
- Excellent English speaking and written skills.
- At least 2+ years recent experience as a Scrum Master.
- Accountable for the quality of agile ceremonies including daily scrums, sprint planning, showcases and retrospectives.
- Ability to provide constructive and timely feedback to delivery team members and stakeholders.
- Conflict resolution within/between delivery team and stakeholders.
- Ability to negotiate priorities and timelines with stakeholders.
- Ensuring the delivery team commits to their definition of done.
- Strong visual representation and management of work in the sprint.
How to apply
After application screening, the next step will be a telephone interview with a member of our HR team. If successful, the final stage is face-to-face interview that will take place in our office.