We’re looking for Senior Business Analyst will play a key part in the establishment and build of a new business. This business will act as a centralized hub providing solutions and application development across the business.
You will bring a passion for meeting the needs of individuals and businesses through a range of projects/ products as well as a deep understanding of the benefits that technology can bring to customers’ daily lives.
- Work with stakeholders to understand their needs, concerns and the environment that they operate to define detailed requirements. Gather, organize and synthesize large amounts of information from various sources.
- Effectively identify and define business needs and problems/issues to enable a feasible solution scope to be developed.
- Effectively communicate requirements to stakeholders, managing conflicts, issues and changes in order to ensure that stakeholders and project team members remain in agreement on solution scope.
- Contribute to the conversion of business needs into functional designs and conduct product training as needed.
- Identify and manage gaps, determine the effectiveness of proposed solutions and develope Business Requirements documents and models.
- Identify the risks associated with the proposed solution as well as the risk for not implementing the solution.
- Ensure the Team understand the product requirements & backlog and the product is delivered at high quality.
- At least 04 years of working experience including 03 years in analyzing requirements
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Computer Science and Business Information System
- Obtain IT knowledgebase
- To be fluent in English to communicate directly with customers
- Basic knowledge on database such as database schema and simple SQL query
- Knowledge of testing approaches and techniques
- General understanding and experience of business processes as well as an interest to understand a broad range of business models and needs
- Excellent communication skill and interpersonal skill
- Have a proactive, can-do attitude, hard working, logical thinking and trustworthy
- Willing to travel onsite
- Insurance business domain knowledge is a plus
How to apply
After application screening, the next step will be a telephone interview with a member of our HR team. If successful, the final stage is face-to-face interview that will take place in our office.