We are looking for 5 Senior Full Stack to join our new projects for customer in Fintech industry. Your main responsibilities will be:
- Developing and implementing software applications based on Writing functional, clean and scalable code on both front-end and back-end.
- Troubleshooting of bugs and enhancing of software.
- Manage current operational databases and applications.
- Testing of software to ensure effectiveness and efficiency.
- Creating security and data protection settings.
- Contributing to the entire phase of the development lifecycle client’s requirements.
- Creating security and data protection settings;
– Minimum 2 year of experience Backend development (NodeJS)/ web development ReactJs;
– Experience with Mobile development (Swift, kotlin, Flutter)
– Experience or knowledge in “Clean Architecture”.
– Understands DDD & TDD;
– Understands Micro Service Architecture; oficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git, SVN and Issue Tracking ( Jira) programs;
– Troubleshooting of bugs and enhancing of software;
– Manage current operational databases and applications;
– Creating security and data protection settings;
– Require excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
How to apply:
Please send your CV to email@example.com. After application screening, the next step will be a telephone interview with a member of our HR team. If successful, the final stage is face-to-face interview that will take place in our office.