We are looking for Senior Java Developers to join our new projects. Your main responsibility will:
- Love coding – Follow your passion – Enjoy every single working day with your nice colleagues and our kind clients which are all aiming to take your skills to the next level.
- Design, code, troubleshoot and work with project team as well as customers on features/bug fixes.
- Be involved in the development of front-end, server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and to ensure high performance and responsiveness to requests from the client.
We are looking for developer adapting these following requirements:
- Likely having 3+ years of experience (flexible depending on how fast your learning and technical developing capabilities are)
- Able to obtain deep knowledge of the project’s technologies
- Able to work independently with minimal guidance, self-learn and quickly adapt to new technologies
- Familiar with the Agile development methodologies (Scrum, Kanban)
- At least a pre-intermediate skill level of English
- Fluent with Java in order to develop enterprise applications
- Strong experience with web-based technologies: Spring (Spring Core, Spring MVC, Spring Security, Spring Data, Spring Boot), ORM (JPA, Hibernate) and QueryDSL, MapStruct
- Good experience with unit testing: JUnit, mock
- Strong experience with OO designs and design patterns
- Experience with software development principles such as SOLID, DRY
- Experience with profiling for application
- Experience with caching: Varnish, Redis, EHCache
- Experience with Web Services (REST, GraphQL)
- Experience with SOA, Micro-services
It would be a huge plus if you have some working experience as following contents:
- Experience with web/application servers such as Tomcat, Nginx, JBoss, Websphere, Weblogic
- Experience with Docker container, Kubernetes
- Experience with Linux and scripting language such as Bash Script
- Basic knowledge or experience on CI/CD with Jenkins, Nexus
How to apply
After application screening, the next step will be a telephone interview with a member of our HR team. If successful, the final stage is face-to-face interview that will take place in our office.