We are looking for Talent Java Developers to join our new projects. The main tasks will involve in the development of full-stack, server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the client. Your main responsibility will be:
Contribute in all phases of software development lifecycle
Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
Write well designed, testable, efficient source code
Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications
Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
We are looking for
- At least 2 year experiences in Java development.
- Experienced in Fameworks: Spring, Spring Boot, ESB.
- Experienced in Microservices
- Experienced coding skill in Java, J2EE.
- Write and read English, basic English speaking.
- Basic in Linux environment.
- Knowledge about EIP (Enterprise Integration Pattern).
- Knowledge about version control tools : Continuous Integration is a plus, Gitflow.
- Experienced in Unit testing, automatic testing is a plus.
- Experience working in JPA (OpenJPA, Hibernate..).
- Experience working Web service (Restful service, SOAP Services).
- Experience in software development projects in Banking/Insurance is a plus.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
Nice to have:
- Swagger / RAML.
- Apache Karaf / Felix.
- Experience in test automation and test-driven development.
- Experience or knowledge about OSGi (Apache Karaf, Apache Felix…).
- Experience or knowledge about Camel, CXF (plus advantage).
How to apply
After application screening, the next step will be a telephone interview with a member of our HR team. If successful, the final stage is face-to-face interview that will take place in our office.