We are looking for Talented Mobile Developer (iOS) to join our new projects. Your main responsibility will be:
- Provide hands-on deeply technical development in mobile solution development – you will get your hands dirty.
- Develop the iOS ecosystem in the evolving mobile architecture framework and roadmap covering languages, tooling, patterns and delivery processes.
- Enhance our talent pool ensuring that our team’s skills and practices are leading edge and aligned to technology strategy.
- Developing solution architectures aligned with enterprise-wide standards to ensure successful implementation of technology solutions
- Custodian of design and engineering best practices; and technical app roadmaps.
Your Skills and Experience:
- At least 4 years’ experience working in enterprise and digital domains.
- Minimum 3+ years’ experience in mobile – iOS native development with Swift.
- Strong experience in building Custom UI, Autolayout, Animations. Familiar with SwiftUI is a plus.
- Familiar with reactive framework likes RxSwift, Combine,…
- Familiar with Apple products and ecosystem is a must.
- Strong knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming, Functional Programming, Protocol Oriented Programming.
- Understanding of API, REST services and mobile security of articulating concepts in Architecture.
- Deeply understand the most trending iOS architectures nowadays.
- Update new trending technology frequently is a must.
- Willing to learn the new things is a plus.
- Familiar with Unit Tests, UI Automation Test frameworks is a plus.
- Having your own iOS products in the App Store is a plus.
- Having Android development skills with Java and Kotlin is a plus.
- Familiar with Agile practices, SOLID principles are a plus.
- High level of communications skills, including the demonstrated ability to solicit opinions, accept feedback.
- Knowledge of one or more automated test tools.
- Familiar with execution of continuous delivery and engineering practices.
- Experience in working across a number of technical domains with the ability to ‘deep dive’ where required and ensure correct solutions are implemented.
- Ability to translate technical talk to the business.
- Ability to deliver convincing presentations that provide significant insight and generate consensus and buy-in.
How to apply
After application screening, the next step will be a telephone interview with a member of our HR team. If successful, the final stage is face-to-face interview that will take place in our office.