We’re looking for Talen Account Manager to join our team to grow and take care by enabling customer success and identifying upsell opportunities for our key accounts. The ideal candidate will be able to appropriately identify the needs of both new and current customers in order to aid customers in their success using our product. This will be done by developing an appropriate level of communication with clients and internal team members to better understand and mitigate any issues the customer may face.
- Work cross functionally within the company to communicate with all stakeholders to ensure customers’ successes to get maximize revenue
- Manage, follow up old customers and expand new customers relationship
- Promote the signing of contracts, bargaining negotiation, implementation of procedures for signing contracts with customers.
- Develop, implement and execute B2B sales enterprise management solution
- Manage the progress and effectiveness of product deployment to customers.
- Planning to improve the quality of customer services
- Proactively create demands for Offshore/Outsourcing service engineering, Software solution and staffing solutions.
- Proactively help to resolve issues with clients, partners and internal stakeholders.
- Summarize the monthly report on the business, ensure the turnover, sales monthly, quarterly basic as required by PM/CEO
- Create and maintain relationships with customers to better understand and achieve their needs
- Make visits to our customers to identify opportunities for growth within our platform
– Having at least 10 years of Sales experience and at least 3 years of experience as a Senior Sales Manager in Outsourcing Services.
– Having experience with us market is a plus.
– Having experience with Fintech industry is a plus.
– Being Technical deep understanding is a plus.
– Being enthusiastic, dedicated and customer oriented as a trusted advisor of customers.
– Being fluent in English.
How to apply
After application screening, the next step will be a telephone interview with a member of our HR team. If successful, the final stage is face-to-face interview that will take place in our office.