We are looking for Talent Acquisition Executive (IT Industry) to join our growing team to take responsibilities as following:
– Receiving and analyzing the recruitment needs of all the departments.
– Making recruitment plans monthly, quarterly, and yearly as well as updating all the plans from time to time.
– Searching, connecting, hunting candidates via all sources/ channels as soon as possible.
– Screening, interviewing and choosing the suitable candidates for interview rounds.
– Contacting potential candidates and arrange appointments for interviews.
– Consulting to line managers to choose suitable candidates who are not only matched with the professional requirements but also with Innotech’s people and working environment.
– Implementing welcome and onboarding procedures for new staff. Coordinate with all levels of management to help new employees to adapt to the company’s working environment as well as being successful all their probation period.
2. EMPLOYER BRANDING
– Proposing ideas/ solutions and deploying recruitment campaigns and job advertisements for attracting talents.
– Managing and using efficiently all HR communications channels and all accounts on recruitment websites.
– Improving continuously the Talent Acquisition policies and processes to show up the company’s employer branding.
– Giving advice to other HR members in improving HR policies & processes that increase the satisfaction of employees and attract talents from the labor market.
- Having at least 2 years of experience as an IT Recruiter in the software outsourcing field.
- Have good experience/knowledge about sourcing/job branding on LinkedIn, Vietnamworks, ITviec, Facebook, IT Groups, etc. Ability to use digital marketing/PR/ recruitment marketing, etc.
- Good communication skills (Vietnamese, English) and good computer skills.
- Analytical logical thinking skills.
- Proactive, open-minded & autonomy
- Highly responsible
- Good networking skills.
- Ability to communicate and negotiate.
- Ability to work under high pressure.
How to apply
After application screening, the next step will be a telephone interview with a member of our HR team. If successful, the final stage is face-to-face interview that will take place in our office.