We are looking for Talent Acquisition Manager to join our growing team to take responsibilities as following:
- Develop sustainable talent acquisition and hiring plans and strategies.
- Lead, oversee, and supervise members of the recruiting team.
- Work closely with Board of Directors and Line Mangers to design, plan and execute employer branding activities.
- Source and find candidates qualified for senior positions (Senior and Managerial levels).
- Design, plan and execute selection processes (conduct interviews and screening calls, tests, etc.).
- Reviews employment applications and background check reports.
- Find bottlenecks in the recruiting process.
- Plan procedures for improving the candidate experience.
- Use sourcing methods for hard-to-fill roles.
- Attend career and college fairs, and similar events.
- Create recruiting KPIs and present KPI reports.
(With the position in Hanoi, the most suitable applicant has an opportunity to be promoted to Human Resource Manager of Hanoi Branch in the future).
- At least 3 years of experience working in Recruitment/Talent Acquisition in IT companies and 1 year working as management role.
- Have good experience/knowledge about sourcing/job branding on LinkedIn, Vietnamworks, ITviec, Facebook, IT Groups, etc. Ability to use digital marketing/PR/ recruitment marketing, etc.
- Excellent communication skills (Vietnamese, English) and good computer skills.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Have a “can-do” attitude and desire to become Human Resource Manager in the near future.
- Very well organized
- Proactive, open-minded & autonomy
- Highly responsible
- Supportive & teamwork
- Good networking skills.
How to apply
After application screening, the next step will be a telephone interview with a member of our HR team. If successful, the final stage is face-to-face interview that will take place in our office.