We are looking for a Manual QA Lead, who will be the key member of QA excellence in the agile teams. Your Responsibilities:
- Seeks to continuously improve test processes (Root Cause Analysis, Correction, and Preventions
- Implement critical knowledge transfer and communication processes with all teams
- Test Management – Ensure effective and efficient application of test processes and tools using techniques such as White Box, Grey Box, Black box, Test-to-Pass, Test-to-Fail, and automation
- Continuous Improvement – Help define, improve and implement test processes and tools
- Responsible for management and coordination of all testing activities on assigned projects including the definition of testing approach, test effort estimation, progress and status reporting, training, and education on D&B QA processes and tools
- Providing continuous review and recommendations for improvement of processes related to status reporting/dash-boarding and QA
- Coaches and supports team – Knowledge Transfer
- Define project requirements and deliverables based on scope
- Plan coverage projects from initiation through closing states
- Create test coverage documentation, test execution plans, and metrics reports
- Must communicate English well (write, read, speak and listen).
- 1+ years of QA Management Experience
- Has strong experience in software testing for Web Application, Mobile Application (iOS and Android).
- Strong skills and experiences for API testing (Restful API with Postman, ..)
- Strong in Database queries, experience with SQL, NoSQL.
- Familiar with Tracking Tools / Test management tools: Jira, Confluence.
- Experience of working in an Agile environment.
- Strong knowledge about testing concepts and Testing Foundation (Functional and Non-functional testing, Adhoc Testing, Exploratory testing, …).
- Good communication and well collaboration with members of Agile team to drive up the Quality of the product.
- Competence in requirements analysis and testing.
- Experience in technical problem solving; root cause analysis; and data gathering, analysis, and reporting within a system.
- Flexibility and the ability to work effectively with internal and external clients
- Strong motivation, intellect. Resourcefulness, independence, and energy
How to apply
After application screening, the next step will be a telephone interview with a member of our HR team. If successful, the final stage is face-to-face interview that will take place in our office.