We are looking for Talented UX-UI Designer to join our new projects. Your main responsibility will be:
- Create design standards and style guides for products, reports, infographics, and video content
- Utilize data to identify problems and opportunities, and evaluate the solutions
- Interact with current and potential partners/users to identify their needs
- Produce designs to help the product team understand the desired customer experience, including high-fidelity wireframes, flows, prototypes, etc.
- Create intuitive interfaces and interaction layers using best practices, the latest web trends and all available tools to augment the user experience
- Minimum of 3-7 years of experience with human-computer interaction, usability and user interface design, and/or visual design
- Proficiency in design tools & prototyping tools such as Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, Invision, Omnigraffle, etc
- Knowledge of HTML5, CSS3, and JQuery for rapid prototyping a plus
- Excels at balancing usability with great design
- Strong abilities in sketching, prototyping, and evaluating interaction design.
- Knowledge of the best practices for interaction design for cross-platform devices and applications.
- Leadership skills and crystal clear and concise verbal and written communication
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced agile environment.
- English is a plus
How to apply
After application screening, the next step will be a telephone interview with a member of our HR team. If successful, the final stage is face-to-face interview that will take place in our office.