We’re looking for talented Sales Executives (sofware product) to join our team to grow and take care by enabling customer success and identifying upsell opportunities for our key accounts. The ideal candidate will be able to appropriately identify the needs of both new and current customers in order to aid customers in their success using our product. This will be done by developing an appropriate level of communication with clients and internal team members to better understand and mitigate any issues the customer may face.
• Being responsible for achieving revenue target on assigned customers.
• Acting as the point of contact, maintaining good relationship with the customers.
• Making sales presentations to customers’ executives.
• Managing and solving conflicts with clients.
• Identifying new sales opportunities within existing accounts (including up selling and cross selling).
• Interacting and coordinating with the sales team and the delivery team of the accounts.
• Coordinating with sales and presales team to provide proposals for new opportunities.
• Bachelor or higher degree in Business or Computer Science. Having knowledge in IT business is a plus. Graduating from international universities or studying abroad is preferred.
• At least 1 year of experiences as a Sales Executive or Account Manager in IT field (experiences in outsourcing services is a plus).
• Ability to make bidding documents, quotation. Ability to compose software project contracts (MAS, SLA).
• Ability to make project acceptance documents.
• Strong social and communication skills. Strong negotiation skills.
• Being enthusiastic, dedicated and customer oriented as a trusted advisor of customers.
• Ability to cope with a fast-pace, complex and rapidly changing environment;
• Commercially minded, with strong analytical / numerical skills;
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
• Proficiency in English (other languages are a plus).
How to apply
After application screening, the next step will be a telephone interview with a member of our HR team. If successful, the final stage is face-to-face interview that will take place in our office.