Manulife Financial Corporation is a Canadian multinational insurance company and financial services provider headquartered in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. The company operates in Canada and Asia as “”Manulife”” and in the United States primarily through its John Hancock Financial division. By the end year of 2018, the company employed approximately 34,000 people and had 82,000 agents under contract. Assets under management and administration over $1.1 trillion (US $877 billion) as of June 30, 2019. Manulife services over 28 million customers worldwide. Manulife Bank of Canada is a wholly owned subsidiary of Manulife.
- Develop an innovative solution to meeting the needs of Manulife in insurance field.
- Have to commitment to results and predictable delivery.
- Its expectations about the functionality and UI/UX are useful and convenient.
- Working within a tight deadline.
- Problems can arise from inaccurate, missing, or vague system requirements specifications.
- Have to procure high-performing and secure products, code quality has to be tested and reviewed continuously throughout the development stages.
- With a diversity of mobile platforms.
- This is a secured banking application (iOS and Android), provides banking services for huge end-users.
- Manage accounts/balance/cards
- Manage loans/savings
- PFM (Personal Financial Management)
- Transfer services
- Payment services: mobile fee, book tickets (movies, flights), automated payment for water/electricity bills,… – Utilities: QR transfer, QR Payment, Snapshot, Biometric, Notifications,…
- Java (Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Spring Security, Data JPA, Data Elasticsearch), React Native, React JS
- PostgreSQL, Elasticsearch, Ehcache
- Quatz, Docker, Docker Registry, Apache Http Server, Kong Api Gateway
- Highly interaction to work together.
- ITV has been a responsive, talented, and professional organization for Manulife, including both quality assurance and development projects at a competitive cost with the highest quality.
- Together with a very supportive management team.
- Manulife continues to use ITV because of these traits, and leverage our skills as an extension of our in-house development group.