TymeBank is the first bank in South Africa to put its core-banking platform in the cloud. 85% of TymeBank’s systems are AWS cloud applications that provide system scalability, uniform security and cost efficiencies. TymeBank’s use of technology and the strategic relationship with Pick n Pay and Boxer stores eliminates the need for physical branches. The reduced operating costs and the national presence of the retail stores removes the barriers that have traditionally prevented an estimated 11 million unbanked South Africans from accessing banking services.
Challenges of Tyme
- Lack of high quality and good skill resources for positions such as PM, SM, Developer and QC, etc to ensure quality for launching the product.
- The project is coming to an important time.
- Have to procure high-performing and secure products, code quality has to be tested and reviewed continuously throughout the development stages.
- We have provided a team with the best members to meet customer’s expectations.
- We have a strict personnel transfer process for customer.
- We provide positions from middle to senior level for our customer to ensure it takes advantage of them to develop the best products.
- TymeBank is the first bank in South Africa to put its core-banking platform in the cloud.
- The client has placed its trust in us.
- Our dedicated teams become an essential part in customer’s
- Highly interaction to work together.
- ITV has talented employee and professional organization, we are ready to provide resource when customer request.